Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is drilling for oil boring?

boring is a simple word my friend its a hard task and gruelling schedule .it sometimes makes you feel like life is useless as if the purpose of the life was overIs drilling for oil boring?
What a penertrating question, Does it auger well for an answer?Is drilling for oil boring?
find a book called ';Don't Tell Mum I work on the oil rigs, She thinks I am a piano player in a whorehouse';





A long title but a darn good read... and if you are thinking of working in this field I am sure it will be an even better read...





Sorry I can't remember the autor's name but it is definitely worth tracking down and reading the book.
Probably but not as boring as this question!
In a manner of speaking.
No, you can become VERY rich, Rockerfella found oil or something and would have had over $100,000,000,000 in todays money
no, a hard job. you talk about hot days and being away from people you you know
My husband used to work on an oil rig...he said that you can't get bored, because it is dangerous work...one wrong thing and you get hurt, or he saw a man killed one time.
no it can be rather deep
VERY BORING. WHEN I GET BORED I MAKE SPAGHETTI JUST TO PASTA TIME AWAY NOW THATS USING YOUR NOODLE!
chiching
very
Well, Oil need to give this some deep thought before I can dredge up something valuable for an answer.





I know that drilling can be boring at times; however, at other times, it can be barrels of fun. (I do hope this question isn't rigged; that would be a real 'bore.')
i would rather drill my women instead.
Does this question need to be answered. why do you need to know? I'd quess it is. But so also is anything repeditive. I'm sure it pays well, and you have long breaks. who cares. why did i answer. I'm as bad as you now.
No boring for oil is drilling...er, thrilling
HAHAHAH drilling , boring....AHAHAHAHA i get it


good one
Very droll!
It is not boring for the owner of the oil well.

No comments:

Post a Comment