Friday, December 18, 2009

A friend told me that with machinery skills i could work on a oil drilling rig and make around $50.000?

Each year, is their any truth to this, i don't have any schooling or documents for this type of job but the company i've worked at for around 21 years will back up my story of Experiance in this machinery repair field, so with that being said do you think my friend is full of it by telling me to go work off shore and would i be waisting my time to try that, i really don't have any Idea about oil companys, what do you think is it a waist of my time or could it be a real oppertunity for me???A friend told me that with machinery skills i could work on a oil drilling rig and make around $50.000?
Go to link below and read you will be surprised.A friend told me that with machinery skills i could work on a oil drilling rig and make around $50.000?
Thanks Report Abuse

I've known a lot of people who have worked oil rigs. It's dangerous and a demanding even of a young man. Off-shore is even more dangerous which is why they make so much money. I'm not trying to discourage you, just give you a realistic overview. Review your life insurance before you accept the job, it's one of those occupations that could void your policy because it so substantially effect your rates. Pay attention to the safety rating of any company before you accept the job and their benefits, life and work comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment