Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Who Is For Drilling Here Drilling NOW for OIL?

If we drill here drill now we could save 40-50 cents a gallon the NEXT DAY! Are you for this drilling where we KNOW the oil is Or are you for drilling where we don't know where oil is as our Congress is for-wasting time and money!Who Is For Drilling Here Drilling NOW for OIL?
Go to this website and sign this petition!


www.americansolutions.com


You will look back on this day and realize that YOU decided the presidency in 2008. McCain almost pooped his pants when he found out how many Americans want us to be less dependent on foreign oil. Almost 1.5 million signatures!!! That is what changed his mind about drilling. Mark my words, this petition WILL decide who becomes our next president. And I will be proud to say that I played my part and so can you.


God Bless this country.Who Is For Drilling Here Drilling NOW for OIL?
AMEN... I sit here in Northern California where there is oil right off our coast, YET we are paying $4.62 today for regular unleaded. AND I watch SUV's drive along the roads here... with Save the Planet and Support the Troops stickers !! Talk about oxymoronic morons.





Now, I AM a tree-hugger but I'm also a rancher who is SICK and tired of the EXTREME environmentalists. I am SURE the oil-companies could do it safely and cleanly... IF there are sufficient penalties held over their heads IF they screw up.





It would ALSO give us MUCH more leverage on OPEC, the Middle East, Venezuala, India, and China if we could be LESS of an oil importer.





YES, let's drill, pump, and refine domestically... AS WELL AS raising the CAFTA levels, Taxing SUVs (instead of having them as a tax-break), pushing alternative transport and fuels, and building nuclear plants again.
Don't even get me started! I've been saying this for months. We should have been drilling domestically months ago instead of being at the mercy of our ';friends'; in the middle east. But for some reason the libs are content with it, so here we sit paying way too much!
No I am not. It has nothing to do with all that crap. Its just a bunch of politicians making money of the oil stocks.


Bush is taking us all down with him since he is out of office soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment