Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are you going to try drilling for Oil in your backyard?

Yes..may I borrow your tongue? LOL!!!Are you going to try drilling for Oil in your backyard?
I don't have a backyard since I live in an apartment. if I drilled in our front yard the others in the complex would probably murder me for the oil if I happened to hit a gusher.Are you going to try drilling for Oil in your backyard?
Well, I do live in Oklahoma, so the oil is probably here.
I'd like to , but I have inklings. Actually I have no idea what an inkling is, but I like the word.
once the weed business goes down all start...like i did in 92
if i though t i would get something heck yeah i would
Wow I never thought of that thanks for the idea.
I did that in the streets once, and then someone called the police :
|nope no oil in florida all sandstone
No not anytime soon
LOL, no. My dad would be like, ';WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!'; lol
good idea
Nope...here in Florida, if you dig down a foot or more, you hit water.
Yes
No
no i can't be bothered
I live in a 112 acre ranch, where should I begin?
No dude wut kinda question isz this? guess for ppl who have big backyardsz
uhh no thanx, there's plenty on my face. =(





-bf jb nm
live in a high rise flat...so i better not!
haha :D


i think that i might just have to.


i about had a heart attack when i saw that prices were above $4 now..

No comments:

Post a Comment