Friday, December 18, 2009

Is there an easy way to calculate my potential earnings off of an oil well being drilled on my property?

The company is ';conservatively predicting'; 戮 of a million cubic feet of gas per day, and 40 barrels of oil per day. I will receive 25% of the royalties.......how can I calculate potential income?Is there an easy way to calculate my potential earnings off of an oil well being drilled on my property?
Unless you have other wells close by that you know how much they produce, then no.Then it's still at best, an estimate.Is there an easy way to calculate my potential earnings off of an oil well being drilled on my property?
Times the 40 barrels by the price that will be paid for each barrel and ten divide it by 4 or 25 %.If I'm not badly mistaken , the price for a barrel is around 138.00 but that is for oil from other countries.So A big approximate guess would be around .......$1,380.00.....or just say to heck with it and don't worry about it and be happy with what you get,which is more than what you had before. lol....
40 Barrels = $98 a barrel then plus profit they have to make so $90 bucks a barrel





So about $4000 a day divide by 4 that's $1000, times 12 months = 10,000.


POTENTIAL.





I'm not sure if it's accurate but about $10,000. Take off tax $6000.





THATS OIL ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment