Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why has most oil and gas drilling stopped?

They claimed mass shortages and lack of supply all the way up to $4.00 per gallon for gasoline and more for diesel.Then seemingly overnight they have too much surplus and prices drop to record lows, and natural gas did same thing. these things are not transferred by e-mail they are trucked, shipped , or pipe-lined and the inventory simply can't change that quickly.I was and have been employed in the oil and gas industry most of my life (on rigs), am presently unemployed as are most people i know and worked with, they laid us off because their profits dropped below insane.I believe it all to be a huge scam and think they have bled our country dry. I thought so before I lost my own job as well, They need investigated..all the way up to Bush and Cheney, in my opinion. Your thoughts?Why has most oil and gas drilling stopped?
ya, its hard to not think this, seeing as how the former president is deep in the oil biz.Why has most oil and gas drilling stopped?
Current low price for oil
They ran out of gas at the wells?

No comments:

Post a Comment